Wednesday, February 5, 2014

{ Be My Valentine }

I love Valentines! One of my favorite things as a kid was decorating a shoe box with pretty papers, stickers, doilies, and glitter for the class Valentines Day party! Each student would put a Valentine in your box, sometimes with a little treat, and it was a tradition I looked forward to every year. Even as a freshman in college, my roommates and I decorated a box and stuck it on the outside of our front door. Our apartment number was 205, but for Valentines Day, we wrote "Leave a love note for the ladies in apartment 2-0-FINE!" Ha! And yes, we did get a few notes!

Today as I was searching for vintage valentines, I stumbled up this little gem from Creative Breathing. 
I LOVE this wreath! The colors, the images - EVERYTHING about it appeals to me! 

images via Creative Breathing

She was nice enough to scan a few of her favorite valentines to share with everyone. 
Click HERE and HERE to save the images. I plan on printing out a bunch on card stock and making a little wreath of my own!
 
You can also find more vintage valentines to download by clicking HERE and HERE.

P.S. I know it's last minute, but would anyone be interested in swapping Valentines? If you are, let me know! I can quickly put together a little mailer list so each participant receives some fun Valentines Day mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I love this!!! mom

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I LOVE THESE VALENTINES !! Vintage are my faves. Just precious. Thanks for sharing such a cute idea.. Have a blessed rest of the week